Enrolling Insular Life on BPI Express Online for Bill Payment

I want to pay online for my premium on Insular Life but failed on BPI Express Online. I tried both online and went to a branch in person but they did NOT accept my policy number saying it was invalid. The clerk even told me that maybe my policy number was indeed wrong even I already checked it lots of times and even logged-in to my portal to validate it.

At last, after a long struggle, I thought of contacting my agent (yeah, I know, it's my fault) and she told me to just add "IL" on the policy number. See below the full steps:

  1. Login to your BPI Express Online account.
  2. Go to Payments & Reloading > Bills Payment > Enroll All Other Bills
    Enroll all other bills

  3. Fill-up the form
    Example form to be filled-up
    • Your ATM Card Number
    • Joint Account Indicator (JAI) No.
    • Bill Information:
      • Company Name: INSULAR LIFE ASSURANCE CO.(INSULA)
      • Reference Number (policy #): "IL" + <policy number>
        sample: ILW1*******6
    • For additional security please enter your registered E-mail Address or Mother’s Maiden name

  4. If success, you should see below screenshot:
    Successfully added bills to pay
  5. Now you can pay your premium and you should see your biller under enrolled bills (Payments & Reloading > Bills Payment > Pay Bills Today)
    Paying bills

2 comments

yay! thank you for this article.

Reply

Post a Comment